School success is dependent on good expression and understanding of language. Everything a student does in school is based on language, including reading, writing, learning subject matter and getting along with the other students. Very often a student’s poor school performance results from an underlying speech and language disability. Improving the student’s speech and language skills improves school performance.
Speak Easy Solutions, LLC. offers school-based and early intervention therapy services to parents whose children attend private schools and daycares in the Central Florida area. There is no fee to the schools associated with this service.
We offer free speech and language screens to all students of our affiliated schools twice a year. We also offer free occupational and physical therapy screens when needed.
The benefits of offering speech and language services to students at your school is:
- Greater student self-esteem
- Achievement of school readiness skills
- Development of pre-literacy skills
- Intelligible speech
- Development of practical social skills
- Improvement in the ability to understand and express thoughts, ideas and feelings
- Increased ability to problem-solve in an independent environment
- Continual staff support and education
- Ability to attend educationally relevant meetings
If you are interested in having Speak Easy Solutions, LLC. provide Speech and Language servcies to your students please contact us for more information.